Monday, March 17, 2008

St. Patricks Day

I feel as happy as Snoopy in this picture because I posted this photo all by myself! However, I have been under the weather with some sort of flu since last Thursday. Cough and fever - sigh. But I'm on the mend.

I did get out today, however, to plant my pea seeds. Temperature was in the 50's and sunny. I read in Organic Gardening that if you soaked your seeds in water with a small amount of Vit C you would have healthier improved plants. March 17 is a traditional day to try to get the seeds in the ground if the ground can be worked. No poblem here. I'll keep you posted on my new improved peas!

6 comments:

christine M said...

Congratulations on planting the peas - and on posting a picture. A good days work well done!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer planted some seeds in her garden, I think, on Sunday. Guess it's planting season....Spring arrives on Thurs. Feel better, Ro

christine M said...

Happy Birthday! You didn't post today - so I'm commenting on yesterdays post!

EC Gefroh said...

Happy Birthday Chris' Mom (Anne)!! Hope you had a wonderful and blessed day.

Anne K said...

Thank you Esther. I just saw the picture daughter posted. It was very nice! This is a whole new world!

Easter Almuena said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ANNE, CHRIS' MOM!!!

What a beautiful picture she posted of you and Chris'! I love that she was holding a flower and you were looking at her. No wonder Chris turned out to be a wonderful mother that she is to her own children!