Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Blogging Family

Now I have a family of bloggers to keep up with. Kristen left a comment on my previous post on plumbing woes. She suggested I go to full-immersion blog. I thought maybe she had searched for a blog about plumbing disasters like a flood. I go to it and I see my son's face as he's about to climb onto the top of the cliff. He's wearing his yellow safety helmet! I just had to laugh. I had no idea he was even thinking about doing a blog. His photos will be hard to match! So daughter had her blog first, Bill or Handyman started just before me. Kristen got going and even 2 grandchildren have private blogs which I've been invited to read. It is fun. So if anyone out there is considering a blog I say GO FOR IT!!

7 comments:

kristen said...

I just wanted to be the first reader tonight. Yeah, it is amazing how much one little thing started.

christine M said...

you were the first reader, Kris - but I was trying to get kids to do homework and take showers and stuff (that's my excuse). It is fun that we can all read each others blogs! - though I haven't posted yet today - I'm falling behind.

kristen said...

Okay now not only comment slacker, she falls into blogging slacker. Some people will do anything to come up with an excuse. Blame the poor children.

Bill said...

This blog business is getting very time consuming. Not only do you have to think up what to write, you have to sit down and write it. Then you have to read all of these other blogs to make sure people aren't writing things about you behind your back.

I went to Home Depot today and got shelving for Harry's room....wait....I should be writing this on my blog.

The Handyman

Anonymous said...

I tried this way to get on. It's Rosemary BTW. It's fun reading what the family is thinking!

ukok said...

I'm not sure if my last comment posted. I'm a reader of Christine's blog and just wanted to say, 'Happy Birthday' to you!

God Bless you!

Anne K said...

Thank you very much ukok. It's nice to meet you.!