Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tomatoes after 7 weeks

 


My tomato plants are coming along, although their sizes vary quite a bit. I'm eager to plant them but it's not recommended here until the middle of the month. Our neighbors planted theirs 2 days ago because they were going to be away the next 2 weekends. I've been babying these plants, turning them in the window because they keep growing toward the light and getting them outside in good weather, watering and fertilizing. It's been fun.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kristen said...

Make sure you scrutininze the ones you are giving Patti. You know she will blame the plants if something happens and they don't grow well at her house.

Anne K said...

These are my babies. After I give them away I'll probably be calling Patti to make sure they're getting watered and weeded and loved. Think she's ready? Should I have her send a picture each week?

kristen said...

Oh, that would be too funny if you have her send weekly pictures of them.