Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Shock and Wonder

Today we learned the wonderful news that Leo and Kristen are expecting a baby!!! Kristen has a blog http://www.add2tothemix.blogspot.com/. where she thought she'd be telling their story of adopting two boys from Russia. They had started this quest but had delays and it was on hold until after they moved to Pennsylvania this summer. So how did we learn this big news about our expected grandchild? Kristen posted it on her blog and totally shocked me. I then called husband Bill so we could both be in shock together. Leo and Kristen just celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary on Sunday. What a wonder and blessing this is.

2 comments:

kristen said...

The blog idea was perfect. I didn't even have to make phone calls. LOL. Okay, I had to call Christine because someone said they wouldn't be able to keep their mouth shut. Other than that, it wokred out well.

christine M said...

Hey - and I would have seen it - I was out picking the kids up from school!