Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Mornings with Timmy and Bridget

 
Posted by Picasa



For a while I am spending Friday mornings with Bridget and Timmy while their mommy teaches high school Spanish. Their cribs are gone now and they each have their own beautiful bedrooms. This morning they were busy with their big wheel tricycles, blowing bubbles, digging in their sandbox and eating a snack. Later I pulled them in their red wagon to the nearby park where we walked on a boardwalk trail along the lake. There we saw the geese swimming, milkweed going to seed and an interesting black and orange beetle. In their own backyard they have two ponds with fish and frogs. Mornings don't get any better!

1 comment:

kristen said...

It must be nice to be able to go out and not freeze. It was 40 degrees when I went to my 9AM doctor's appt. I was dressed for winter.