Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We are St. Charles Girls




We wear our hair in curls.
We are too old for toys,
But we're just right for boys!
Posted by Picasa

Here we are 50 years later - Judy, Mary Ellen, Barbara, Diana, Carol, myself and Norma from the class of 1958! It is the strangest feeling to get together with old friends of 50 years ago! Norma is the only friend I kept in touch with through the years. You look at each other - you remember voices and the years disappear. I felt as if each one of these girls was my best friend. I especially want to thank Carol for doing so much to reunite our class. Most of the class was contacted, a memory book was put together, there was a reunion picnic during the summer, a group went to the cemetery to tend to the graves of the deceased sisters who taught us, and a DVD with pictures and music was put together by Norma's husband Ron. Also, thank you Norma for having us at your home and for the wonderful lunch you provided. I think the class of 1958 was some class!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had lots of fun....and lots to eat, too!

Ro